Before it got too cold and miserable I managed to do this:
- Emptied the compost heap and moved it a bit nearer the wall.
- Pruned the front garden apple trees and gave them some mulch.
- Moved the plum tree from its pot to the end of the garden.
- Repottted the bay tree (a lovely Christmas present from J&S).
- Harvested some carrots and sprouts.
Thought about sowing some seeds but the 6 Nations was a more preferable option.
I had a friend who showed great interest in all the worms that came from the compost heap:
- Emptied the compost heap and moved it a bit nearer the wall.
- Pruned the front garden apple trees and gave them some mulch.
- Moved the plum tree from its pot to the end of the garden.
- Repottted the bay tree (a lovely Christmas present from J&S).
- Harvested some carrots and sprouts.
Thought about sowing some seeds but the 6 Nations was a more preferable option.
I had a friend who showed great interest in all the worms that came from the compost heap:
No comments:
Post a Comment