I've created this as a diary of what I do in my Camberley Garden (and other gardens) to help me do it better in future.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Sprouts
I've planted out a few sprouts. I bunged a bit of Sulphate of Ammonia in the row (top quality stuff from the 99p shop. As you can see, this part of the veg patch is a bit of a mess. I need to do something about the paths separating each section. I'm not putting in anything near the shed as I need space to get at it to take it to pieces and build the summerhouse. I've moved the dwarf beens to a sunny patch. The broad beans are flowering nicely but no signs of pods yet. The carrots and lettuce aren't doing too well - its been very dry recently.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment